We’re Hiring! Our small but mighty team is growing once again and we can’t wait to have you join us as our Client Care Virtual Assistant! Interested? Keep reading!
Before we dive in, let me give a quick background on the company and why this position is so important.
I started North Shore Myofascial Release 5 years ago and it has been steadily growing over the years. Actually I started as Balanced Healing in 2009 as a massage therapy practice then after extensively studying Myofascial Release (an amazing hands on therapy), I re-branded and began to focus on helping women with chronic pain finally get results by getting to the root cause of their pain, so they can get back to life.
Over the years, my business model has evolved to offer exceptional client care along with the creation of pain relief programs that are tailored to help the clients I work with reach their goals.
I am looking to bring on a Virtual Assistant to provide consistent support and management of client care, payment processing, systems maintenance and development, and other administrative tasks.
I currently have part time team members: an energy healer who helps treat our program clients, web tech support and a bookkeeper.
Working well with my existing team is a must for this position.
Here is a little bit about me: https://www.northshoremfr.com/about/meet-the-team/
Growing Our Company(Job Description)
We will be strengthening and growing our commitment to make North Shore Myofascial Release a therapeutic space that gives its clients the best overall experience they’ve ever had with any healthcare office and work to help end the frustration and hopelessness in thousands of women with pain in the North Shore, MA and beyond over the course of the next 5-10 years.
At North Shore Myofascial Release our mission is to be the wave of the future in healthcare by providing comprehensive pain and injury prevention treatments and educational experiences that help empower women to live pain- free and active lives.
The person in this position will have just as big a role in making that happen as I do … probably even bigger.
This position could be best described as a Virtual Assistant who specializes in Client Care Management
Here are the primary characteristics a candidate must have for this important role in our company:
-A warm and calming demeanor and an affinity towards communicating comfortably with new people and making them feel welcome
-Knowledgeable and skilled in client care virtual assistance
-Natural empathy and compassion for those in pain
-Willingness to learn and implement feedback
-Strong attention to detail
-Be a problem solver and self-starter
We are looking for the right person who can hold this position with maturity, a deep level of care, while always looking for the best way to balance the needs of the clients and the business. As an implementer you will apply your passionate team player skill set, your ability to pick up and run with new technology and processes (in an ever changing landscape) and will put to good use your exceptional people skills. You will be responsible for completing all tasks that are assigned to you (project and ongoing tasks) in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy.
Duties would include
- Be a warm and welcoming ambassador of the company
- Be the Gatekeeper of our company and of Jessica’s calendar.
- Schedule out appointments with program clients using Genbook, our online scheduling software while holding to company policies.
- Clear, direct and loving communication in all emails and phone conversations with current and prospective clients. ( good communication AND boundaries)
- Answer phone calls and work from a dedicated number
- Have knowledge and / or experience with creating, implementing and maintaining online programs
- Will be adept at assessing program enrollment and making the business owner aware of future open slots for new clients
- Create, update and monitor SOPS and documentation.
- Onboard new program clients, set up contracts and welcome emails with the ability to follow a client funnel on Google Drive with a goal to move to a CRM in the near future
- Monitor, direct, and respond to company emails and phone calls in a timely and professional “on-brand” way. ( You will be provided with templates and scripts to guide many of them)
- Be a grammar, spelling, and punctuation warrior when sending and responding to emails
- Process and set up recurring client payments in QuickBooks Online
- Coordinate projects with other team members using Google Drive and Gmail
- Maintain and manage the client relationship management software, ( Mailchimp)
- Create/transcribe procedure task lists, training videos and modify policies/procedures as needed
- Recording and documenting staff meetings
- Just being awesome in general and proactively thinking of things that could make a huge difference to the way the business runs
Time Commitment and Compensation
To be discussed during interview
To apply for this position, please send an email to: [email protected]
1) Use the Exact Subject Line: I am a Client Care Admin!
2) Within the email, please answer
How does your background meet and exceed the requirements for this role? ( Be sure to list specific training or skill sets that provide insight into the value you provide)
Thank you so much for your interest in this position.
I hope to meet you soon!