Learn to heal yourself naturally with Myofascial Stretching!
4 Week Myofascial Stretching Series
The Myofascial Stretching Class is designed to empower you to release your own fascial restrictions using gentle, effective stretches and self treatment tools following the unique John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Approach. Gain an understanding on how releasing fascial restrictions can help you gain body awareness, decrease your pain/discomfort and feel energized.
Students are lead through an 75 minute class where they learn how to engage their fascial system using myofascial stretching and small balls, the mind-body connection and using body awareness to heal.
In the class, you will learn:
- How the fascial system could be contributing to your pain and tightness
- How releasing fascia isn’t just for pain relief but also for a healthy joyful life
- How to connect and tune in to your body so you can hear the pain messages before it is screaming at you
- How 5 minutes a day can set you in the direction of pain relief
- How to use simple techniques to release your own fascia for a at home program
Please wear comfortable clothing, Bring your own yoga or stretch mat. This class is for everyone. No previous experience required.
Class is limited to 6 participants, sure to fill up quickly!
UPDATE: This class is now SOLD OUT!
*Missed classes may not be able to be made up due to space.
Teacher Bio: Cindy has over 12 years experience in holistic bodywork. In 2014, Cindy attended her first MFR seminar, MFR 1, in Norwalk, CT. Excited with this new technique she had learned and received, she started introducing the technique to her clients. In only a few sessions, her clients greatly improved their range of motion, mobility, and their overall improved well being. Cindy left the food service industry three years ago to pursue MFR full time.