LEARN TO HEAL YOURSELF NATURALLY WITH MYOFASCIAL STRETCHING
Myofascial Stretch Workshop
The Myofascial Stretch Workshops are designed to empower you to release your own fascial restrictions using gentle, effective stretches and self treatment tools following the unique John F. Barnes Myofascial Release Approach. Gain an understanding on how releasing fascial restrictions can help you gain body awareness, decrease your pain/discomfort and feel energized.
Current Myofascial Release clients will find this workshop helpful for adding to and diving deeper into their home program and new to Myofascial Release clients this is a perfect place to start.
Participants are lead through an 1.5 workshop where they learn how to engage their fascial system using myofascial stretching and small balls, the mind-body connection and using body awareness to heal.
In the workshop, you will learn:
- How the fascial system could be contributing to your pain and tightness
- How releasing fascia isn’t just for pain relief but also for a healthy joyful life
- How to connect and tune in to your body so you can hear the pain messages before it is screaming at you
- How 5 minutes a day can set you in the direction of pain relief
- How to use simple techniques to release your own fascia for a at home program
- Be lead and receive treatment by an expert Myofascial Release therapist
Please wear comfortable clothing, Bring your own yoga or stretch mat. This class is for everyone. No previous experience required.
Class is limited to 6 participants, sure to fill up quickly.
About the Instructor:
Jessica Kaloutas, LMT is an expert Myofascial Release therapist and teacher for those suffering from chronic pain, acute injury and trauma. It’s her calling to facilitate the body’s natural ability to heal. She’s known for blending the ancient wisdom of Myofascial Release with empathy and compassion to offer powerful, mind/body education and treatment, resulting in personal empowerment, long-lasting pain relief and an amazing, joyful life