Enjoy the Benefits of our Therapeutic Infrared Sauna
What is an infrared sauna?
An infrared sauna is a sauna that uses infrared lamps to heat and detoxify your body. Unlike traditional saunas which use hot coal to warm the air and then your body, infrared lights directly penetrate human tissue and warm the body from the inside out. It is a direct form of natural heat therapy that is completely safe and comes with many benefits.
What are the benefits?
The benefits of using infrared saunas are tremendous.
Infrared saunas help with:
- Detoxification: Infrared saunas increase blood circulation and stimulate sweat glands which helps release toxins from the body.
- Relieving sore muscles: Increased blood circulation will relieve muscle inflammation, stiffness, and soreness. It also helps warm the muscles for greater flexibility and range of motion.
- Increases metabolism & promotes weight loss: A session in an infrared sauna produces many of the benefits that exercise does like producing sweat, raising your heartbeat, and burning calories, but does so while your body is in a relaxed state.
- Decreases stress & improves sleep: Heat therapy lowers cortisol levels which is your body’s main stress hormone. This helps relax your body and your mind.
- Supports immune system: Research shows that during a sauna session increases white blood cells in the bloodstream which strengthens the body’s natural defense against illnesses.
- Improves skin conditions: Infrared wavelengths increase the production of collagen which can reverse or slow aging, reduce cellulite and promote skin elasticity.
- Improves heart health: Can keep blood pressure within healthy levels and even lower cholesterol.
- Diabetes support: Helps decrease numerous side effects of diabetes by eliminating toxins, improving circulation and cleansing the body.
Who can benefit from an infrared sauna?
Anyone of any age can who is looking to improve their overall health and well-being can benefit from an infrared sauna. If the high temperatures of traditional saunas are too much for you to handle, then an infrared sauna is a perfect option. The infrared light offers all the benefits of traditional saunas without the extreme amount of heat.
Call (978) 548-6475 with
Questions or To Book
“The sauna is always neat and tidy and always stocked with fluffy new towels. You can bring your own CD’s or listen to what they provide. You should definitely try it, you’ll sleep like a baby!” – Vanessa K.
FINALLY tried an infrared sauna – “I should have done this YEARS AGO!!” Schedule a session in their infrared sauna – I have Lyme Disease, and, I’m finally getting pain relief! It’s fabulous! -Rebecca L.
- Single 30 minute session – $40
- 5 Package of 30 minute sessions – $169 (A $31 Session)
- 10 Package of 30 Minute Session – $269 (a $131 savings)
- New Client Special: 2 – 30 Minute Sessions for $59! *to help you get the most out of the sauna, this special must be redeemed in a 2 week period*